Independent Affiliates Welcome!
Are you a motivated individual that would love to help great causes raise the money they need to continue to do great things? Elites’ Mission to Achieve Program gives you the ability to do great things for others, while earning an extra income for you and your family at the same time.
Here are the highlights of the Elite Compensation Plan:
- All sales placed on your personal Elite website you will earn a 10% commission on the total of every sale (not including freight). These are called your Personal Sales.
- For every non profit organization, fundraiser, or affiliate you introduce the program to and get started, you will earn 5% of every sale that goes through their websites. These are called your Direct Sales.
- When one of these new organizations do what you did and help another organization get started not only will they receive 5% of the sales that organization makes but so will your organization. These are called your Indirect Sales.
With Elites Mission to Achieve Program you get paid for what you do and what you start. These funds are paid by Elite Specialty Meats and do not affect the amount of funds the nonprofit organizations make from their own personal sales, their own direct sales, or their own indirect sales. It is paid to encourage organizations to help other organizations get started and start help those organizations meet their fund-raising goals.
- There are absolutely no fees of any kind associated with our program, as all commissions come directly from sales.
- At no point will you handle products, or collect money from customers.
- Helping others get started will maximize your commission, it is purely optional.
Most importantly, there is no “fine print”. Elite’s Mission to Achieve Program pays you on every sale that you make (10%) Personal sales. For any sales made by people or organizations you set up directly (5%), or any person or organization that gets set up by one of your Directly Referred you will also get (5%) without exception.
The program is designed to give extra rewards to those who reach out to the most charities and nonprofit organizations and help them raise the money they need to continue to support so many that are less fortunate and truly need the assistance.